Monday, April 1, 2013

Just one little bite....

I guess men do this too, but my experience has mostly been with women.  Okay so you are at a restaurant.   There's this lady--let us say of "certain proportions"-- at a table next to you that is down to her last small bite of whatever desert she has been inhaling, and she says, "oh I can not possibly eat one more bite!", and pushes the plate away with a tiny piece left.  I swear to god, I want to go over and say "we all know that is a bunch of bullshit!  You have been over here smacking your lips on every morsel of food that dares to land in front of you, and now, you are declaring that there is no fucking way you can choke down that little last piece?!! Really???"  I really want to do that sometime.  I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment