Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bad Whale!

Further on animals, I don't like to make fun of someone getting hurt or killed by an animals(unless I have to, and then I will, of course), but a couple of years ago a trainer was killed at one of those marine animal shows.  Okay, now, I have no training in anything remotely close to marine biology, but Let's go ahead and make this a learning experience for the children.  Let's start, kids, with the clue: "She got into an enclosed area with a KILLER Whale, riding on it's back, and basically making it do shit it probably hates to do."  Were you able to spot the issue, kids? Why is the trainer Sally in 3 pieces in the pool?  Let's see, um, well, the one thing I can see is that they don't call it a "friendly" Whale or a "Neighborly" Whale.  No.  They call it a fucking KILLER whale.  Im guessing the people that came up with the name originally, didnt do so lightly. Right?  Of all the fucking stupid animal names they could use, and they call it a Killer Whale.  But Im not a marine biologist so I guess I dont understand that it's okay to get into an enclosure with that thing, ride on it's back, and make it do shit it hates.  You know, I love science.  I wish I knew more.

No comments:

Post a Comment