Monday, March 25, 2013

Yes, attached....

I have to write this as it just happened again to me, but it has amazed me(and yes pissed me off) for a long time:    I just absolutely love how women, when they are attached, want everyone to know, and will reference their significant other by his relationship to them in the first ten seconds you talk to them. And they are going to “shoe-horn” this in regardless of how out of context it is.  "Oh that is funny!  MY HUSBAND was just telling me.....”  "Well, you know, speaking of this chalk board   MY BOY FRIEND, says the same thing, and.".   I really do hate that, and I always want to say something like "Ohhhhhhh,  I didn't know you were married.  I always heard you were a complete bitch and into chicks or something like that."  But I never do. I want to, though.



No comments:

Post a Comment