Friday, March 22, 2013

Crazzzy Glue?

I cant believe they regulate drugs or make you get a license to drive, but any inbred on this planet can walk into a store, and buy "Super Glue" or more appropriately street named "Crazy Glue". Yeah fucking "Crazy Glue."  That could be the moniker of  a gang member, and rightfully so, in my mind.   I'm actually sort of serious on this.  That stuff needs to be regulated.  I'm gluing something, and my fingers get stuck together.  " Oh darn". And then, I use the my other hand to pry them loose, but then they get stuck, and then back and forth, and back and forth, getting my fingers stuck and then un-stuck, and add-in whatever I was gluing is now stuck to me, and the next 5 minutes of my life look like a blooper reel from a 3 stooges flick. Where is our govt when we need them??

No comments:

Post a Comment