Friday, March 22, 2013

The Old Dentist Routine

Okay so the dentist jokes are so old they aren't funny, but I still am amazed that, with all the advancements in science,  this profession's main implements are still a drill, a grinding tool, and a pair of fucking pliers!  I mean my high school shop teacher had those and The man barely had a high school education.   So what, to be Dentist you need 10  more years in school to operate a fucking pair of pliers properly?   Oh and get this.You lay there prostate and this dude has fingers in your mouth and is grinding away, and there is noise and blood, and in the back ground is fucking Christopher Cross on the speakers..."Sailing...Take me away...".   That is some bizarre shit.  I mean it seems to mean considering what is happening to you, Black Sabbath or AC/DC would be more appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment